Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Process Technician - 2nd Shift
United States - MI - Monroe
To assure the Injection molding machines run to quality standards and meet all production goals. Assure the all safety and housekeeping procedures are followed. Report all quality and scrap issues to appropriate Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
- Assures housekeeping standards are met by creating and maintaining an environment for a safe and healthy workforce
- Maintains and monitors TS 16949 system and ISO14001 environmental system
- Responsible for keeping all machines producing quality product
- Stops the flow of production to correct quality issues and document any findings and/or adjustments on designated form(s).
- Verifies process parameters
- Completes job change set up sheets
- Keeps machine and surrounding areas clean of oil and material
- Maintains a process log
- Works with the Quality department to improve process control
- Trouble-shoots processing problems including normal adjustments and checks
- Sets machines to process books
- Wears proper protective equipment as required
- Assures scrap issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility.
Ensure that all accidents including first aid cases are reported.
All employees are to follow the safety guidelines established by this facility. Noncompliance to the safety policy will result in disciplinary action and/or termination.
1. EHS: Follow all defined and communicated Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
2. BOS: Learn and execute function-related BOS requirements.
3. Information Security: Follow defined requirements for information security and confidentiality of YFAI information.
- Processing experience in injection molding, vac (vacuum) forming, extrusion, blow molding, urethane foam, or slush molding.
- Capable in root-cause troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Desire to be hands-on.
- At least 2 years of automation experience.
- Strong work ethic with the desire to overcome challenges and obstacles that arise on a daily basis.
- Ability to work any shift.