Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
To assure the FIP machines run to
quality standards and meet all production goals.
Assure that all safety and
housekeeping procedures are followed.
Report all quality and scrap issues
to appropriate Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
- Assures housekeeping standards are
- Creates and maintains an environment
for a safe and healthy workforce.
- Maintains and monitors TS 16949
- Maintains and monitors ISO14001
- Responsible for keeping all machines
producing quality product.
- Stops the flow of production to
correct quality issues and document any findings and/or adjustments on
- Verifies process parameters.
- Completes job change set up sheets.
- Keeps machine and surrounding areas
clean of oil and material.
- Maintains a process log.
- Works with the Quality department to
improve process control.
- Trouble-shoots processing problems
including normal adjustments and checks.
- Sets machines to process books.
- Wears proper protective equipment as
- Assures scrap issues are addressed
and fixed in a timely manner.
- This job description in no way
states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this
- This employee is expected to perform
other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Ensure that all accidents including
first aid cases are reported.
- High School Diploma or GED Professional Certification
- Special Skills EHS Mgmt. System (e.g. ISO14001, OHSAS18001)