Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Process Technician guarantees technical and methodological support on management and optimization of all production phases regarding the products and process as per quality, health and safety requirements and rules; supports the production strategical activities of current production in order to reach the plant target established in budget.
- Monitoring and checking the Production data collected by Production Team, he is responsible for the analysis of production breakdown and research for the root causes in order to improve the production key indicator;
- He manages and follows the Key Performance Indicator related its competencies providing to create a related Action Plan in order to reach target;
- He measures and checks line takt time, man and machine cycle time, studying the balancing of work on lines and optimize the operation flow; he provides to create and optimize the operational description and each linked document;
- He is responsible for operation’s time evaluation of each workstation in order to guarantee the correct operation balancing between workstation alongside the production line;
- He analize the work operations on workstation with the aim of:
Individuate and eliminate the operation with Not Value Added;
Reduce the operation with Necessary Not Value Added;
Optimize the operation with Value Added.
- He is responsible for Value Stream Map implementation intercepting the opportunities building projects in order to optimize the Lead Process Time; he analyzes and define the correct material flow in shopfloor according whit established layout and Value Stream Map of project.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 year of experience as Production Technician, also as internship, is preferred
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Dynamic and result orientedApply online now