Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
To assure the injection molding machines run to quality standards and meet all production goals. Assure the all safety and housekeeping procedures are followed. Report all quality and scrap issues to appropriate Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
- Assures housekeeping standards are met
- Creates and maintains an environment for a safe and healthy workforce
- Maintains and monitors TS 16949 system
- Maintains and monitors ISO14001 environmental system
- Responsible for keeping all machines producing quality product
- Stops the flow of production to correct quality issues and document any findings and/or adjustments on designated form(s).
- Verifies process parameters
- Completes job change set up sheets
- Keeps machine and surrounding areas clean of oil and material
- Maintains a process log
- Works with the Quality department to improve process control
- Trouble-shoots processing problems including normal adjustments and checks
- Sets machines to process books
- Wears proper protective equipment as required
- Assures scrap issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility. Ensure that all accidents including first aid cases are reported.
High School Diploma or GED
Technical diploma preferred
3-5 years in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
Minimum of 3 years in a Process Technician or Mold Setting position
Must be able to communicate in English.
Strong written and verbal skills