Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Process Techician (2nd & 3rd shift)
- Responsible for daily set-up of all system
for injection molding equipment and monitoring systems and the parameters
- production injection molding equipment.
ups include programs, parameters,
templates for IMM, Temperature control systems, Part pickers, molds,
for ensuring daily production
key measure (e.g. quality, efficiency, production quantities, scrap, etc.)
- injection molding operations are met.
on floor completing technical daily
- injection molding processing duties.
PE in development of process
- parameters and process improvements.
for training resin handlers and
- die setters.
plans for injection molding
- Process improvement and will have specific areas of accountability in its
years as a Process Tech in Automotive injection molding facility.
School education or equivalent. Some
- college or formal training preferred
and/or training in RJG