Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Process Engineer - Plastics
United States - TN - Chattanooga
The Process Engineer must be able
and willing to take on challenges in all aspects of an Injection Molding & Assemblies
operation, applying him or herself to be part of the team that provides
continuous positive results, by using best practice techniques of the industry
and applying these to coordinate the efforts of the team, identifying
opportunities the quality, production, delivery to the customer while reducing
1. Develops and maintains the
process standards in which all parts manufactured.
2. Verifies and applies narrow
ranges for optimum process.
3. Reviews production and operating
records and resolves technical processing issues.
4. Follows established action plans
for processes out of range.
5. Manages exploration of new
materials and processes in order to achieve the best quality, process, and
6. Compiles data and analyzes past
and current information in order to assist in the preparation of the budget.
7. Works with tool shops for all
tool repair and maintenance.
8. Maintains documentation closely
following necessary timelines on specific projects.
9. Identify unstable process windows
and target improvement on any aspect of equipment and generator a concise
report using corresponding software to convey the necessary steps for
10. Develop skills to work in IMM,
IMM process picker robots, EOAT, slush lines, and foaming equipment.
11. Compile periodic reports for
issues causing waste, contributing to the solution and gather information of
improvements and coordinate the process engineering team into following the
plans to results execution.
1. Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate
experience in similar position.
2. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in
an automotive environment preferred.
Apply online now