Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
A TS16949 Injection Molding Automotive Supplier is currently seeking a Process Engineer. Candidates will be promotable from this entry-level position into various opportunities within a global company. Molding shop is comprised of 40 injection molding machines varying in size from 85 to 1600 ton.
- Identify and implement safety and cost reduction improvement ideas.
- Any other pertinent production related duties as needed.
- Understand and positively impact key measures.
- Balance quality, productivity, safety, cost, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Continuously analyze the assigned area of responsibility for improved methods of production, tool design, communication, and reporting, cost controls and making improvements.
- Observe production operation within their area of control to ascertain compliance with methods, quality standards, safety regulations, production standards, and efficient operation of equipment.
- Take corrective action to eliminate any deviation with the Tech Manager and Manager, study operation where cost standards are not being met to determine causes and apply corrective action.
- Engineering degree required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, problem solving skills, verbal and written communications skills,
- Computer literate and competent with appropriate software programs,
- Strong planning and organizational skills.