Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - CA - Sunnyvale
1. To build and maintain OEM electronic engineering team relationship.
2. Leverage internal/external resources to have engineers participate in new product development. Organize the product feasibility review and tooling feasibility review, to accomplish the design and process development, ensure to meet the quality, cost and time target.
3. Lead / guide / support China electronics design & development team according to customer process and system requirements in technical design, BOM reviews; to approve the engineering proposal and change requests.
4. Provide proposal and feasibility feedback to customer, and review engineering BOM/assumption and process plan to support program quotation.
5. Complete department annual work plan,financial budget plan according to the needs of business development and techinical center.
6. Encourage creative thinking and innovation, encourage engineers to participate new technology workshop.
7. Help employee to conduct technical career growth plan, to arrange proper coaching / training for subordinate staff.
8. Manage employee’s responsibility, work task and work performance. Evaluate, mentor and promote staff competence. Reasonable prediction for future business and formulate the relevant echelon training plan.
9. Communicates with peer chief engineers and business managers and shares best business practices
Bachelors Degree (Bachelor of Science and/or engineering)
7+ years of cockpit electronics product design, development and project management or chief engineer experience
Specific customer group experience for 3+ years
Qualification / Skills:
1. Rich of knowledge on automotive cockpit electronics product
2. Rich of knowledge on responsible customer group process, electronic product requirements.
3. Rich of knowledge on program management, including timing, quality, cost, delivery and so on.
4. Good communication skill with customer, supplier, and internal team
5. Good teamwork spirit, can create and maintain a good teamwork atmosphere within project team.