Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MO - Riverside
- Diagnose and resolve causes of electrical and mechanical malfunctions on all equipment
- Assist the maintenance department in installing new electronic/electrical control equipment and making it operational
- Develop engineering specifications for electrical control systems and equipment modifications
- Provide technical support to the maintenance department when required; plan direct and record periodic electric analysis on the production equipment
- Recommend and initiate modifications or replacement of equipment which fail to meet operating standards
- Provide training for the maintenance department on the operation and diagnostics of the machine controls and controllers
- Research and implement cost effective upgrades to the equipment and facilities
- Research and implement the most cost effective replacement of electrical control parts
- Keep updated electrical drawings and schematics on all production and plant equipment. Maintain master backups for all machine programs
- Recommend the electrical spare parts inventory for all new and existing production equipment to insure maximum machine utilization
- Keep abreast with the latest in control technology
- Develop programing and provide support for Programmable Logic Controllers, robots and Panel Views to maximize both quality and production.
- Develop new and support old programming using RSLogix 5000, RSLogix 500, RSView Studio, RSSQL, RSNetWorx
- Follow and enforce safety rules daily. Actively intervene to correct recognized unsafe actions and conditions
Associates Degree or equivalent
Computer systems, PC’s and software
including AutoCad, Programming and troubleshooting of PLC’s drives and
robotic systems, Working knowledge of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic
systems, Control systems design, troubleshooting and installation. Man
Machine Interface programming.