Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Provides pattern solutions to engineering launch teams for Cut-Sew-Wrap products. Also provides design guidance to product engineers on other modifications necessary to create a successful product. Utilizes design sheets to guide their work and recommends best practices for future updates.
1. Provide pattern solutions that meet customer targets for quality as well as our manufacturing requirements.
2. Utilize design sheet knowledge and capture new knowledge for application to new programs.
3. Provide design guidance on other elements of Cut-Sew-Wrap product to ensure a high quality product that meets cost, quality, and manufacutring targets.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or 2-10 years Cut-Sew-Wrap and/or pattern development experience.
2-10 years of Cut-Sew-Wrap experience with a strong bias towards pattern development and manufacturing methods.
Proficient in English & SpanishQualifications
1. Pattern design experience
2. Knowledge of automatic cutters (Lectra), sewing machines, gluing systems, hand wrapping and forming processes.
3. Experience using Optitex to improve material utilization by optimized nesting.
4. Knowledge of pattern management systems.
5. Understanding of cover goods and their material properties and how they affect robust pattern designs.
6. Understand the change management process.Apply online now