Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Operations Manager- Injection Molding
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
Plans, coordinates and directs all activities within the materials and production departments.
- Analyze and calculate data to determine, develop, or recommend improvements in the day-to-day operations of the materials and productions departments
- Schedule, train, and develop subordinate personnel
- Responsible for the successful, cost-efficient operations of the materials and production departments
- Directly supervises the Materials and Production Managers
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Materials and Production departments
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities including training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Bachelor’s degree and five years related manufacturing experience
- Leadership skills and supervision of large work groups.
- Related experience, training, education or some combination of all three may be considered.
- Strong knowledge/background working in Plastic Injection Molding
- Automotive experience in a Just In Time (JIT) environment preferred.