Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
- To assure the injection molding machines run to quality standards and meet all production goals.
- Assure the all safety and housekeeping procedures are followed.
- Report all quality and scrap issues to appropriate Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
- Assures housekeeping standards are met.
- Creates and maintains an environment for a safe and healthy workforce.
- Maintains and monitors IATF 16949 system and maintains and monitors ISO14001 environmental system.
- Responsible for keeping all machines producing quality product.
- Stops the flow of production to correct quality issues and document any findings and/or adjustments on designated form(s).
- Verifies process parameters, completes job change set up sheets and keeps machine and surrounding areas clean of oil and material.
- Maintains a process log, works with the Quality department to improve process control and trouble-shoots processing problems including normal adjustments and checks.
- Sets machines to process books.
- Wears proper protective equipment as required.
- Assures scrap issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee.
- This employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility.
- Ensures that all accidents including first aid cases are reported and all employees are to follow the safety guidelines established by this facility.
- Noncompliance to the safety policy will result in disciplinary action and/or termination.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years automotive injection molding processing experience with the ability to work in fast paced environment.