Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Grand Rapids
Complete tool changes on injection molding machines
2. Troubleshoots issues, and performs machine and tool PMs
3. Must be able to operate a hi-lo and hoist, list heavy skids
4. Must be able to complete weekly preventive maintenance on machines and tools, apply force of 75lbs or greater for
clamping tools in machines, and frequently lift weight over 50lbs
5. Attendance at training classes and scheduled meetings will be required
6. Other specific duties will be required as specified by their supervisor or the molding team supervisor
7. All individuals will maintain a professional attitude and work ethic.
High School, Technical training.
Minimum 3+-6 months experienceApply online now