Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MO - Riverside
- Assigns daily schedule and tasks to Shipping Clerk, Material Handlers, Warehouse Supervisors
- Manages stocking, staging and loading functions to YFAI specifications
- Enforce compliance to layout of the warehouse and warehouse organization
- Responsible for daily shipping schedule planning and execution
- Ensure accurate and timely shipments to all customers
- Manages and communicates with Gatekeeper to ensure integrity of inbound scanned product
- Responsible for all safety equipment and employee safety compliance in the warehouse
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance or warehouse equipment and supplies
- Responsible for all physical inventory and cycle counts as required
- Audits subordinates and their work area to ensure safety and housekeeping
- Participates in escalation process of any potential missed shipment or timing
- Participates in continuous improvement of material processes and procedures
- Responsible for general housekeeping of warehouse
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in shipping and warehouse operations with Automotive and Tier customers.
- Familiar with shipping practices, terminology and various modes of transportation. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to obtain Fork Lift Operators License.