Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - AL - McCalla
The individual must be able and willing to take on challenges in all aspects of an Injection Molding & Assemblies operation, applying himself to be part of the team that provides continuous positive results, by using best practice techniques of the industry and applying these to coordinate the efforts of the team, identifying opportunities that improve the quality, production, delivery to our customer while reducing waist.
Able to identify unstable process windows and target improvement on any aspect or equipment and generate a concise report using corresponding software to convey the necessary steps for improvement.
Provide engineering assistance in quality problem solving activities
Oversee equipment modifications and design
Perform project and plant management activities
Able to adapt to YFAI Safety policies, and enforce them at all levels.
Maintains documentation closely following necessary timelines on specific projects
Facilitate continuous improvements in 5-S within functional areas and entire facility
Compiles data and analyzes past and current information in order to assist in the preparation of the budget, Purchase orders, Capital investments, and other projects.
The individual must have interpersonal skills be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
Oversees costs associated with manufacturing and those opportunities to reduce them
Manage the maintenance and improvements of all facility PCs, PLCs and all other MISs
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Production Assembly experience
- PFEMA understanding and experience helpful
- Lean or Continuous improvement experience a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities and engineering analysis skills
- Experience with Automated assembly equipment is a plus
- Experience with Robotic assembly equipment is a plus
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Experience/Training in Assembly processes preferred
Apply online now