Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Manager Sales & Program Management
United States - MI - Novi
- Build and manage customer relationships, while communicating with other key global stakeholders to provide consistency to the customer.
- Plan, manage and execute Target Business Plan for defined customer group.
- Responsible for new business pre-selling, quoting, negotiation, and award including finalizing sourcing and program agreements (statement of work) with defined customer group.
- Leadership: Represent the Simultaneous Development Team (SDT) in a professional way to the customer and YF management. Motivate the team to meet commitments to the established timing. Resolve conflicts between team members, departments and the customer. Negotiate with internal and external groups. Ability to identify root cause of a problem, develop corrective action and lead team to resolution.
- Simultaneous Development Team (SDT) Management: Act as the central communication point for the SDT to ensure that each SDT member is aware of their deliverables, timing, and commitments at all times. Manages the SDT to meet timing, cost, manufacturing, quality and cost targets. Establishes the SDT meeting cadence and monitors attendance to assure the correct team members are present at each meeting. Creates agenda, schedules meetings and keeps the meeting on task. Provides team information needed to perform tasks.
- Manage weekly and periodic customer program meetings with engineering and commercial stakeholders, including management level reporting.
- Timing: Ability to create work breakdown structure (WBS) with customer milestones/deliverables used as the foundation. Gate timing developed from timeline that meets YF and customer milestones. Responsible for the timeline and related timing documents, i.e. prototype schedule, CAD schedule, part matrices, etc. Program timeline is utilized in weekly SDT to clearly communicate deliverables and due dates. Responsible for Gate exit reviews being held on time, regardless of whether or not exit can be achieved. Create issue lists that are clear and concise with due dates and deliverables.
- Meet applicable product requirements including specifications, functional expectations and regulatory requirements negotiated and agreed in the customer statement of work.
- Financial Roadmap & Financial Reporting: Achieve, track, report all program financial targets including BOM cost targets, ED&D, and capital investment. Report status