Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
- Identify new commercial opportunities and manage existing business
- Develop business plans for new opportunities that align with Business Unit Strategic Plans and achieve profitable growth
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Collection and analysis of information / data regarding customer satisfaction as well as initiation and follow up of improvement measure
- Active communication internally and externally regarding potential product and process improvements / innovations
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (Costing, Eng., BU, ME, Innovation, Operations, etc.) to drive new business
- Collaborate with Account Managers to engage customers and manage relationships (new and existing)
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify decision makers within the customer organization.
- Research and build relationships with new customers.
- Set up meetings between customer decision makers and Yanfeng’s leaders as appropriate.
- Support yearly price negotiations
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with automotive customers. Experience with Asian OEM’s is preferred.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative to resolve commercial issues.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Account management, including regular visits to key customers to provide product updates and maintain customer relations (building trust with our customers)
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering / economics
• 3-5 years in Sales & Project Management, leadership role
• 6-8 years’ experience within Automotive Industry
• Commercial / technical knowledge