Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - OH - Bryan
The Operations Manager manages all of the daily production functions at Bryan, Ohio plant to insure smooth production and service business flow is completed safely, efficiently, and meeting quality requirements to satisfy customers.
- Leads productions supervisors to insure team members meet safety, quality and efficiency guidelines and insures proper training is completed among all team members.
- Works closely with Materials, Maintenance and Engineering and HR to insure compliance to customers, BOS and CBA requirements.
- Consults daily with other departments to insure smooth work sequence on all shifts to optimize uptime and delivery.
- Drive Continuous Improvement efforts and ensures Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Provides back up in absence of Plant Manager.
Education:Bachelor's degree in business or engineering or related degree preferred.
Minimum of four years' experience in leadership role at manufacturing environment, preferable automotive related.
Must understand, apply and meet all function related requirements to BOS, EHS, Product Safety, IT/Information Security, Compliance and HR/Collective Bargaining Agreement.Apply online now