Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - TN - Chattanooga
The Operations Manager is
responsible for the on-time production of quality products while handling the
daily supervision of the plant personnel.
- Ensure the development of products
in response to product design specifications.
- Secure a quality production process
that meets established standards and achieves desired product yields from the
use of raw materials.
- Timely output of product in response
to customer orders.
- Ensure proper operation of all
production equipment in the plant.
- Establish procedures for the
effective performance of production tasks and to supervise staff in the proper
execution of those procedures.
- Ensure consistency with all
production of appropriate disciplinary action.
- Provide recommendations to the Plant
Manager for capital investments to maintain or improve the quality of the
- Responsible for customer
- 4 year college degree required.
- Five years manufacturing experience
as well as 5 years of supervisor experience.