Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Monroe
The Manager Maintenance directs and coordinates activities of the Maintenance team in daily repair and maintenance of machines and supporting equipment. Coordinates improvements and works with engineering to ensure optimum level of manufacturing. Reviews job orders to determine work priorities; reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with manufacturing engineering. Requisites tools, equipment and suppliers required for operations. May initiate or authorize employee hire, promotion, discharge or transfer.
- Accountable for Maintenance of Production Equipment and some processes.
- Supervisory Responsibilities requiring adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Develop, maintain, and administer a group qualified to maintain all equipment.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Analyse and resolve work problems, and/or assist workers in solving work problems.
- Execute effective predictive and preventative maintenance program to minimize unscheduled downtime.
- Schedule and direct all maintenance personnel.
- Coordinate maintenance schedules for the most effective use.
- Coordinate the training of Maintenance Personnel. Participate in hiring, termination and disciplinary action of department personnel.
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve maintenance problems and to keep manufacturing equipment operating in an efficient manner.
- Review various reports and confer as needed with the Production / Technical Manager to review problems and to ensure corrective action also establishes priorities to minimize downtime.
- Assure maintenance and repairs for all aspects of the plant equipment and facility.
- Maintains a preventive and predictive maintenance programs on all machinery, equipment, etc., with documentation and records necessary to support the program.
- Coordinate maintenance department inventory system to be certain adequate supply of material and repair parts are in stock to reduce production downtime due to breakdown of equipment.
- Maintain contact with manufactures’ representatives to keep abreast of latest developments and techniques in maintenance and repair fields.
- Ensure department is trained to the latest techniques.
- Coordinate to ensure the facility is constantly in a cle