Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Manager IT Procurement
Slovakia - Bratislava
- Responsible for effectively performing IT procurement in EMEA and South Africa region for all Yanfeng Business Units/including plants. Take over the assigned global projects by Director IT procurement.
- Interface with all colleagues of the IT Procurement organization and other Yanfeng procurement organizations to effectively leverage Yanfeng’s procurement practices and global purchase volume.
- Participates in Global IT Procurement Categories strategy definition and interact with IT category leaders to optimize usage of global agreements ensuring leverage from the Global agreements to EMEA and South Africa region.
- Identify new saving opportunities and manage to achieve the annual goals; calculate and track savings results as measured by the corporation and identify situations where costs have been avoided due to direct intervention.
- Responsible to execute Purchasing functions in compliance with global and regional policies, including preparation and signing of legal agreements.
- Build working practices with local procurement organizations to establish proper methods and control over the issuing of IT Procurement Purchase Orders for each Business Units (including plants).
- Support the build of global pricing book/charging modules by sub-category or suppliers basis.
- Key strategic vendors sourcing/management/improvement/performance review work. Make sure the healthy and effectiveness of IT suppliers pool. Fulfill the annual IT supplier reduction goal.
- Conducts benchmarking and overall market assessment to support the development of the procurement strategies, aligned with Regional IT Departments/other stakeholder requirements and in compliance with global and regional IT strategies.
- Contributes actively to Global IT Procurement Management Team to implemental global standards/process/system, such as IT procurement processes, procedures, policies and tools.
- Key IT supplier management/enhance the strategic IT supplier’s pool/performance review and IT suppliers number optimization.
- Bachelor’s level degree in IT, Economy or a related field
- A minimum of 10 years of procurement work experience: strong demonstrated experience in purchasing IT would be a plus
- Ability to anticipate how the evolving business environment will impact the regional and global IT procurement strategies
- Must have experience working in major