Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - OH - Bryan
Responsible for establishing and implementing employee programs and monitor processes that foster and promote a climate of trust, cooperation and confidence. Implements programs and administers policies that are perceived as, fair and equitable, consistent with the personnel programs and activities that fosters open and direct communications between the Company and all employees. Plans and carries out policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates in the Human Resource Department.
- Measures and provides feedback sentiments regarding the workplace, company programs, and other job-related matters. Actively engages all employees in the annual global survey, reviews and communicates results with both hourly and salary personnel, identifies method for facilitating action planning to include employees at all levels, and offers transparent updates on action plans that are recognized by employees as effective responses.
- Partners with the recruiting team in identifying new talent, interviewing, and onboarding of promotions, transferred employees or new hires.
- Drives the Performance Management annual review cycle through training programs for supervisors/managers, establishing goals, mid-year reviews, self-assessments and MGR reviews to achieve 100% engagement and completion. Assures compliance with all labor laws.
- Coordinates and facilitates employee relations programs at the plant level to ensure consistent labor relations practices. Generates excitement for the Company brand through monthly engagement activities in partnership with the management team and activities committee to include charitable events, holiday celebrations, diversity initiatives, etc.
- Assures equitable, motivating wage and salary administration procedures. Keeps abreast of compensation levels and trends in the general vicinity of the plant as they affect employee compensation. Administer the company’s various insurance and other benefit programs.
- Establishes and maintains accurate personnel employment records which fulfill legal, corporate and general business requirements for pertinent up-to-date employee information.
- In conjunction with Managers identifies, plans and conducts or coordinates training programs, seminars, etc., designed to develop a high degree of competency, performan