Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
1. Responds and repairs machine breakdowns.
2. Able to handle all small maintenance tasks.
3. Performs scheduled preventive maintenance procedures.
4. Installs new plant equipment and systems, relocates existing equipment.
5. Fabricates equipment components, workstations and fixtures.
6. Modifies equipment to enhance quality, efficiency, and safety.
7. Keeps an accurate record of procedures, hours, and materials.
8. Responds as needed to emergency situations outside of regularly scheduled hours.
9. Performs basic electrical troubleshooting.
10. Responsible for general plant maintenance such as general plumbing, painting, and carpentry.
0. High School Diploma or equivalent
1. Must hold a valid Ontario Journeyman’s license – Millwright
2. Graduate from a post-secondary College in conjunction with an accredited Apprenticeship program in Millwright trade
0. Must have Millwright experience