Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Holland
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties in the ATT tool shop and molding areas. These duties include: installation, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining CNC machining centers, injection molding machines, and support equipment. All duties must be performed according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems, which support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Use skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic to troubleshoot and repair all equipment in the ATT operations.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test solutions and make adjustments to equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of Injection mold final assembly tasks including wiring, electrical connections and testing.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship.
A Journeyman Electrician License is required
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience
- CNC machining centers and Injection molding machines.