Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Monroe
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of equipment in the production facility. The qualified technician will have a strong knowledge in root-cause troubleshooting and have a desire to see a job through to completion.Responsibilities:
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting of various manufacturing equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve hydraulic leaks.
- Perform PLC and HMI maintenance.
- Understanding of the following:
- Shop tools (lathes, milling machine, hand tools, etc.).
- Welding (including MIG, TIG, and Stick/Braze).
- Circuit design and layout.
- Communicate to Team Leader or Supervisor for any spare parts needed.
- Perform preventive and general maintenance on plant and production equipment on a routine, and emergency, basis.
- Maintain presses and robotic systems, compressors and dryers, conveyors, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment.
- Install and repair motors and drivers and run conduit wire.
- Service and repair air compressors, air dryers, conveyors, pneumatics, tow motors with hydraulics and general plant equipment.
- Capable of troubleshooting control circuits.
- Perform other duties such as plumbing, welding, and fabrication.
Candidates must be open to working off-shift. This is not a first shift position.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Desired (not required): Technical degree
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience troubleshooting, repairing and performing Preventative Maintenance on Injection Mold machinery
- Proven understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Team oriented, able to work well with others and without supervision.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Willingness to work overtime.