Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Maintenance Technician - 2nd & 3rd Shift
United States - MI - Monroe
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of equipment in the production facility. The qualified technician will have a strong knowledge in root-cause troubleshooting and have a desire to see a job through to completion.
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting of various manufacturing equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve hydraulic leaks.
- Perform PLC and HMI maintenance.
- Understanding of the following:
- Shop tools (lathes, milling machine, hand tools, etc.).
- Welding (including MIG, TIG, and Stick/Braze).
- Circuit design and layout.
- Communicate to Team Leader or Supervisor for any spare parts needed.
- Perform preventive and general maintenance on plant and production equipment on a routine, and emergency, basis.
- Maintain presses and robotic systems, compressors and dryers, conveyors, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment.
- Install and repair motors and drivers and run conduit wire.
- Service and repair air compressors, air dryers, conveyors, pneumatics, tow motors with hydraulics and general plant equipment.
- Capable of troubleshooting control circuits.
- Perform other duties such as plumbing, welding, and fabrication.
Candidates must be open to working off-shift. This is not a first shift position.
School diploma or equivalent.
(not required): Technical degree with at least 4 years of experience in
machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment – OR – Electronics
degree with at least 2 years of experience in machine maintenance in a
experience troubleshooting, repairing and performing Preventative
Maintenance on Injection Mold machinery
understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
oriented, able to work well with others and without supervision.
to work any shift.
to work overtime.