Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
- PLC and HMI maintenance & trouble shooting (including Ladder logic)
- Perform & diagnose hydraulic leaks and PMs
- Advanced electrical and blueprint schematic reading
- Integrated circuit troubleshooting
- Wire control circuits for 5, 12, 24, ad 120 volts
- Advanced pneumatic circuit design
- Advanced Welding skills
- Capable of sizing motor starters and overloads for an application
- General knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, ad hydraulic blue-print schematic reading
- Ability to maintain machine functionality
- Ability to troubleshoot basic control circuits
- Basic shop tools (hand tools, drills, lathes, and milling machine)
- Welding skills- MIG, TIG, and Stick/Braze
- Hydraulics theory & functionality
- OHM’s Law
- Electronic’s theory
- Bridge & Rail Cranes
- Timer’s & Counter theory
- Encoders/decoders theory
- Circuit design & layout
- Cutting & threading pipe
- Basic pneumatic troubleshooting & repair
- Building maintenance- plat lighting, compressors and emergency lighting
- Bending conduit and pulling wire
- Installation & set-up of motor contractors and VFDS
- Ensure that all accidents including first aid cases are reported.
- All employees are to follow the safety guidelines established by this facility. Noncompliance to the safety policy will result in disciplinary action and/or termination.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility.
- Good communication (both written and oral) and listening skills.
- Mold design/blue print reading.
- Team oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Internal Customer service oriented.
- Capable of excelling in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a passion for excellence.
- Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools.
- Excellent math-skills needed.
Vocational or Technical Degree preferred
Minimum of 4 years industrial maintenance experience
Overhead crane experience
TS 16949 awareness
ISO 14001 orientation / awareness trainingApply online now