Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
- Schedules and directs all maintenance personnel. Coordinates maintenance schedules for the most effective use. Coordinates the training of Maintenance Personnel. Participates in hiring, termination and disciplinary action of department personnel.
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve maintenance problems and to keep manufacturing equipment operating in an efficient manner
- Reviews various reports and confers, when needed, with the Production / Technical Manager to review problems and to ensure corrective action also establishes priorities to minimize downtime.
- Assures maintains and repairs all aspects of the plant equipment and facility.
- Maintains a preventive and predictive maintenance programs (INFOR) on all machinery, equipment, etc, with documentation and records necessary to support the program.
- Coordinates maintenance department inventory with our embedded spares contract company to be certain adequate supply of material and repair parts are in stock to reduce production downtime due to breakdown of equipment
- Maintains numerous contacts with manufactures’ representatives to keep abreast of latest developments and techniques in maintenance and repair fields. Insure department is trained to the latest techniques.
- Creates and maintains a skills based matrix for all technicians and ensures technician training plans cover any deficiency in the skills gap.
- Creates and maintains Maintenance Daily Summary Report that is a summary of all maintenance related activities within the last 24 hours. Report includes Work Orders, PM compliance, technician utilization, OEE downtime, etc.
- Coordinates to insure the facility is constantly in a clean and safe condition
- Enforce safety rules daily. Noncompliance of safety rules require support with HR on disciplinary action and/or termination.
- Actively intervene to correct recognized unsafe actions and conditions.
- Conduct daily observations of PPE use and safe work practices adherence and coach employees as needed.
- Ensure that all accidents including first aid are reported.
- Build credibility through continuous demonstration of safety as a value through their personal actions.
- Ability to complete employee development plans, organize, communicate, and motivate employees. Must be able to prioritize own work -day schedule
- Schedules, coordinates and directs all necessary maintenance and construction work. Makes preliminary, intermediate and final inspection of maintenance and construction work to insure proper workmanship, materials and conformance to work methods and safety regulations
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility.
- Engineering Degree preferred and five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in machine maintenance.
- 5 years in Maintenance Management with injection molding and automotive experience preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize, communicate, and motivate employees. Must be able to prioritize own workday schedule
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand necessary safety procedures and precautions.
Proven experience in setting, monitoring and achieving targets / KPIs
Maintenance systems development and integration experience.
- Demonstrated supervisory or managerial experience.
- Requires detailed knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic systems, and auxiliary equipment.