Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Romulus
1.2. Ensure the development of products in response to product design specifications.
3. Secure a quality production process that meets established standards and achieve desired product yields from the use of raw materials.
4. Timely output of product in response to customer orders.
5. Ensure proper operation and maintenance of all production equipment in the plant.
6. Establish procedures for the effective performance of production tasks and to supervise staff in the proper execution of those procedures.
7. Proper execution of union agreements with all production of appropriate disciplinary actions. Disciplinary actions regarding suspension or termination are implemented through a review board.
8. Provide recommendations to the Plant Manager for capital investments to maintain or improve the quality of the production process.
9. Oversee the job tasks available and coordinate the adjusted work for employees with work restrictions.
10. Participate as a regular member of the management team.
11. Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and preventing injuries through the use of, but not limited to, 5S, job rotation, and ergonomic work practices. Safety auditing, tracking of audit closure, participating in incident reviews along with writing or assisting in the 8D process and aiding in corrective action closure. Communication of safety information as necessary and participation in safety meetings and activities is also required.