Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
IT Project Manager / Sr. Business Systems Analyst
United States - MI - Novi
with the business unit to understand key success factors, critical needs and
what is needed to make the business unit successful. Evaluates needs and
provides business / technical solutions. Seeks opportunities to increase
customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships. Manages client
- Works within the Global solution &
technical teams to provide the most optimal technology and architectural
solutions for all cross-application initiatives in YFAI for the Purchasing and
Quality functional processes.
projects using proven Software Development Life Cycle processes, procedures and
tools to include planning, coordinating all project activities, project status
meetings, system specifications design and review, technical review, system
testing, system implementation, post implementation review.
- Develops and
maintains detailed project plans. Responsible for reporting project status to
IT Management, business unit project sponsor and other key business leaders as
- Assist in the definition of project scope and
objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
day-to-day project coordination, planning and implementation of multiple
projects across all product lines.
for collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements and
translating those into functional and system design specifications.
- Works with
the business unit on long term strategies to better use technology and to
promote / champion process improvement initiatives.
- Work with
software development to review / understand requirements and specifications for
technical design, obtain information on system capabilities, limitations and
- Lead initiatives designed to achieve
continuous improvement in the design and execution of processes associated with
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in Information Technology
or related discipline
- 8-10 years of industry experience in Information
- Experience working in global corporation preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in business analysis
and project management roles
- Experience using enterprise requirements elicitation and
management tools and methodologies
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired
- Knowledge of all phases of software development life-cycle
including requirements analysis, design, development, testing (integration,
user, and performance), implementation, and support
- Experience with different functional applications
(Purchasing, Quality, Engineering) and its connected applications such as
Supplier Portal, Supply On, QAD, SAP, IQS, Siemens PLM is desired
- Ability to support required travel to meet with customers, IT
teams across the globe