Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
IT Analyst JIS/JIT Applications
This is an outstanding career opportunity to support ambitious and continuing growth within our whole company. We are continuously evolving and improving our ways of working and you will be actively participating on it.
In order to enforce our Regional European Application Services team, we are looking at the earliest possible opportunity for an IT Analyst JIS Applications.
In this position, your manufacturing related process know-how as well as application skills will enable you to manage the portfolio of IT services and applications with strong focus on Just-In-Time and Just-In-Sequence application systems working in typical automotive supplier business contexts. This includes interfacing with all relevant systems such as EDI, ERP, and MES. We are looking for candidates with advanced experience in the field, thus being able to drive all involved working activities for successful services in this area.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaboration with various IT and functional teams to define processes, deliver services and projects according to internal and external customer needs
- Coordination of related application vendors and implementation partners
- Supporting the requirements definition and implementation of projects incl. budget, time, and resources needed
- Ensure that Yanfeng JIT/JIS standards are implemented in projects, e.g. Interfaces, IT architecture, printing services
- Training of internal customers in projects
- Support and change management for application live operation
- Services reporting
- University Degree in Business Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills about JIT-JIS applications (preferably WSW-JIT), as well as system integration with other application systems, and skills about technical platforms with high availability operation
- Some general overview about other IT platforms such as EDI, ERP, MES
- Ideally experience from within Automotive Manufacturing area
- Advanced experiences in project and application service implementation, incl. vendor management
- Organizational and communication skills
- Ability and willing to travel (up to 50 % of time)
- Fluent in German and/or English