Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
IT Analyst for Finance Applications
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This is an outstanding career opportunity to support ambitious and continuing growth within whole company. We are continuously evolving and improving our ways of working and you will be actively participating on it.
Currently we are building new team supporting Finance Applications. You will work in support of multiple software systems to troubleshoot user issues, perform data management and account management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position will work closely with the end users and various technical teams. The role functions listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- In charge of implementation and launch on sites for corporate financial related systems (reporting, bank communication, treasury, scanning and processing, OCR)
- In charge of demand analysis report, system architecture, detailed system design, system development specification and necessary documentation in process of system implementation
- Schedule, standardize and continuous optimization of finance process and functions
- In charge of user training, technical support of finance system
- Troubleshoot and resolve service desk tickets as level 2 application support
- Communicate effectively with end users to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate and coordinate with service desk level 1 support and infrastructure teams
- Ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Learn new applications and technologies
- Other functions as required
- 2 years of experience performing end user support and working with a ticketing system
- 2 years of experience supporting multiple applications in a complex environment
- Preferred for finance education background
- Must be fluent in English and the ability to interface with global teams and differing cultures is required
- Must have a desire and ability to learn IT service process and new applications both Cloud based and client based
- Willing to learn finance software such as HFM/TRAX/TMS/Doclib or similar products
- Willing to support multiple applications
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including managers, end users and subject matter experts is required
- Ability to write and interpret reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals
- A good team player with high sense of responsibility and working passion
- Familiar with ITIL. ITILV3 training and certification preferred
- Base gross monthly salary from 1500 EUR, depending on relevant experience