Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - NoviUnited States - MI - Holland
The IT Analyst will coordinates, designs, builds, integrates, develops, tests, and deploys application technology solutions and delivers IT services and provides launch consulting services for the responsible software. This role will be responsible for information systems analysis to improve manufacturing productivity and workflow, or expanding systems to serve new purposes.
This role needs to apply system analysis to solve problems, including determining software and system functional and technical specifications.
- Provide Level 2 support for Hydra and Insequence MES software. As the MES software is production critical for YFAI plants, this could include off shift and weekend support in the case of production downtime.
- To recommend solutions of technical specifications for new launches. Support the team during implementations. Work closely with the vendor to find viable solutions.
- Drive fixes and/or enhancements with the supporting resources.
- Document requirements to support required business functionality. Review with internal customers, vendors and other IT support staff as necessary.
- Monitor existing system interfaces between both internal and external systems and correct errors
- Monitor system error reports and logs and make corrections while working with key business users to prevent future errors
- Learn new technologies to support other systems in YFAI including the replacement of existing platform/systems. Actively participate in the architecture and implementation of new solutions to support the future regional or global system solutions.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs.
- Communicate effectively with end users to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and coordinate with infrastructure teams to execute system changes
- Ensure issues and defects are resolved in a timely manner, including during non-work hours to resolve critical production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology specifically in the area of related system implementations;
- Experience working in a global corporation preferred;
- Knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing (integration, user, and performance), implementation, and support;
- Experiences with the related systems