Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Injection Molding Operator
United States - MI - Romulus
- Inspect and sort parts through touch and visual inspection to assure defect free product.
- Package parts in accordance with packaging specifications to prevent damage when shipping.
- Load correct color labels in the printer to match current job.
- Label finished product.
- Complete required paperwork and any necessary documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform secondary operations such as drilling parts or adding final attachments to complete final assemblies
- Adhere to and follow the facility Quality Management System requirements in documentation and business actions.
- Housekeeping to maintain cleanliness of plant.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment required for job.
- Follow the Health and Safety policy along with the Safety Rules as required in the employee handbook.
Qualified Applicants must
- at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- Have a good attendance to work
- be able to read and follow Manufacturing Instruction
- Manufacturing experience a plus