Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Monroe
Responsible for using Lean, Six Sigma, KT or appropriate process improvement methodology to support and lead project teams in order to deliver project cost, quality and time objectives established by the CI Manager via the CI Roadmap.
- Lead/Mentor/facilitate at least 1 kaizen workshop per month in each plant (2 total) and help LSSBB’s reach monthly cost savings goals.
- Facilitate cross-functional expert teams to drive breakthrough or Best-in-Class performance in People, Quality, Material Flow, and Cost.
- Applies, Lean, Six Sigma and KT tools and techniques to measure, analyze, improve and control project processes.
- Reports on project progress to process owners and other appropriate leadership levels at least on a weekly basis.
- Drives closure of open action items from all projects in both buildings.
- Prepares a detailed project plan for each project including a project timeline and the deliverables at each phase of the project.
- Prepares detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of quality and savings goals.
- Identifies barriers to project success and solicits help from CI Manager and process owners when needed.
- Collaborate with C.I. Manager to assess the Current state of the plant’s Operations; Develop Future State vision and implementation plan.
- Assist in locating Best-in-Class Operations processes, and then implementing them locally.
- Support other C.I. initiatives, including best practice implementation, strategic initiatives that will help in compliance to standards, implementing new systems, and designing creative solutions that will continuously improve the plant.
- Coach team members in understanding Lean and KT principles.
- Assist in the gathering of YFIMS Assessment data, developing action items and bringing closure to those items. Collaborate with C.I. Manager to improve Lean-relevant metrics.
- Present, teach and deploy YFIMS concepts, 30-Minute-Modules (JCMS Passport Series Training).
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
3-5 Years in Automotive Manufacturing
3-5 Years CI ExperienceApply online now