Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Human Resources Intern - Summer 2018
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
At Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, we are determined in streamlining process that helps achieve cost efficient results throughout our organization.
As a Human Resource Intern, you will have the opportunity to explore different problem solving events to help streamline current and new processes throughout the organization. You will gain hands-on exposure to our facilities and network with industry leaders throughout your internship.
Under the supervision of your manager and mentor, some projects and job responsibilities could include:
- Intern will work under the direction of the HR Manager/HPT Coordinator to facilitate the implementation of High Performance Teams at the Romulus location.
- Work with plant negotiating team and regional team to support contract negotiations
- Investigate the use/abuse of FMLA at the facility. Complete thorough review of current issues and develop key corrective actions.
- Current student enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a 3.00 GPA or higher
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field; HR discipline preferred
- Prior internship(s), work experience, and/or extracurricular activities preferred
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and goal orientated
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Status