Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Human Resources eXcelerated Rotational Program -XRP
United States - MI - NoviUnited States - MI - Holland
We are YFAI, the industry leader in vehicle interiors. We transform how people experience vehicle interiors – creating second living spaces that are both functional and emotional. We’re able to anticipate the interiors of the future decades from now because of our industry leading total interior experience, our global R&D capabilities and our partnerships with technology leaders. We work with our customers to not only design best-in-class interiors, but to push the boundaries of what it means to relax, work and play inside vehicles. We keep user experiences in motion – for a better life on board. Come join our team as a Human Resources XRP.
The Human Resource professionals at YFAI serve as business partners across the organization. These partnerships allow them to integrate human resources information into the decision-making process to create value for the company. As an employee in the Human Resources eXcelerated Rotational Program (XRP) you will be provided with opportunities to develop an understanding of YFAI’s products and services as well as the field of HR. Career development is a priority and this program includes rotational assignments and cross-functional experiences so that you have the opportunity to learn about the company and move to different assignments in the future. XRP rotations may include assignments in Recruiting, HR operations, labor relations, compensation / benefits, learning / development, and more. Your responsibilities in this role may include:
- Providing coaching to management and employees regarding company policies and procedures.
- Assisting managers and employees with resolving human resources issues.
- Participating in workforce planning and staffing activities such as establishing job requirements, candidate selection, and interviewing for various levels of responsibility.
- Various Human Resources related projects and HR continuous improvement initiatives
At YFAI, we are looking for a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates should possess flexibility and a willingness to develop an understanding of multiple HR areas and processes as well as the ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team success. All applicants should be able to handle difficult conversations and confidential information.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources, Management, Organizational Leadership, or a
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale required.
- Must be willing
to travel and relocate to any YFAI location in the U.S.
- Work Statement: US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.