Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - TN - Chattanooga
Assists in the administration of HR
activities across multiple HR areas. Provides other basic HR support as needed.
Responsible for assisting the HR Manager in the day-to-day processes within the
plant HR office.
- Screening, interviewing, and hiring
of manufacturing staff.
- Administer background and employment
- New hire orientation and training.
- Entering and maintaining personnel
files (both hard copy and computer).
- Handle day to day employee
- Ensure accurate time records are
kept by checking for missed punches or discrepancies.
- Prepare & submit pay information
to Corporate Payroll on or before scheduled pay processing deadlines &
cycles, including required pay adjustments or deductions.
- Support the Family Medical Leave
administration and disability/medical leave processes for all employees.
- Support plant leadership in the
corrective action & progressive discipline processes.
- Facilitate and support the system used
to track attendance records, and corrective actions thereof, for hourly
- Leads community involvement and
employee engagement activities.
- Promote ethical and professional
conduct setting the expectation and example for others to follow.
- Manage and lead plant communication
processes including bulletin boards, electronic display boards, emails,
meetings, and the alike.
- Manage the job bid and shift
- Follow and promote adherence to
company policies, state & federal laws, and the alike.
- Supports leadership in tracking
training and development activities for their personnel.
- Any and all other duties as required
- this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee.
- The employee is expected to perform
other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or
Minimum of High School Diploma required. University degree and 3 years’ experience preferred; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
Prefer HR background in a manufacturing environment.
Prefer prior experience in payroll, attendance, and knowledge of benefits administration.
Prior experience as a first responder and first aid administrator preferred.
Must meet the requirements of being authorized to work in the United States (INS Form I-9).
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.