Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Fork Lift Driver-2nd
1．Moves components by operating forklift in plant. Moving parts to work stations, moving
racks, boxes, carousals, etc. Monitoring quality and escalating as necessary to appropriate
2. Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area using 5S standards
3. Unload and load trucks including installation of straps, braces, or pads to prevent shifting or
damage in transit if needed.
4. Validate physical receipt of product to internal paperwork.
5. Stage and load/unload truck and track returnable packaging.
6. Stack materials band together when needed.
7. Read and follow as applicable, operator and special instructions pertaining to the job.
8. Completing designated paperwork – accurately and on time.
9. Complete the daily forklift inspection log before operating shift.
10. Work overtime when needed.
11. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
12. Work overtime when needed 13. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor and/or manager
1 Specific Requirements: 1. EHS: Follow all defined and communicated Environmental, Health and Safety requirements. 2. BOS: Learn and execute function-related BOS requirements. 3. Information Security: Follow defined requirements for information security and confidentiality of YFAI information. 4. Must obtain/maintain forklift license.Apply online now