Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Finance Director, Strategy and Change
United States - MI - Holland
The Director Finance, Strategy & Change leads financial analysis and decision making for strategic initiatives and change program activities within the North America region for Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI). This role partners closely with the North America Strategy function, driving strategic initiatives cross-functionally from idea through execution.
The successful candidate will have a well-rounded financial leadership background, with exceptionally strong business acumen. The candidate will also exemplify excellent communication, partnership, and problem-solving skills. This position will operate as a business leader with strong initiative and commitment to the continuous improvement throughout the enterprise.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the development of complex financial models (e.g.,
discounted cash flow models, pro forma P&Ls, multiple analysis of
comparable projects, and sensitivity analysis) to assess the financial impact
of projects and strategies geared toward moving YFAI to the next level.
- Lead financial analysis, business case development and
approval, and financial project execution for the region’s strategic
initiatives, including network optimization and footprint planning, M&A
analysis, and many other outside-the-normal course of business projects. This
includes both working cross-functionally within the enterprise, as well as
engaging 3rd parties where appropriate to gather necessary information for
informed decision making.
- Assist in presenting findings and preparing deliverables to
executive management, including financial valuations/proformas and
presentations that develop and communicate the business case.
- Assist with the integration and execution of the projects, tracking
and ensuring that projects deliver expected results to the company’s bottom
- Provide financial support to Sales and Operations Planning
(S&OP) and new business acquisition process.
- Drive process improvement to the team’s financial processes
and systems. Identify opportunities standardize, automate, reduce complexity,
and non-essential work flows.
- Partner cross-functionally to identify organization-wide
cost transformation opportunities, vetting their financial feasibility.
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, MBA strongly
- 10+ years’ experience in financial leadership, with a
well-rounded background (Operations Finance, Commercial Finance, etc.)
- Exceptionally strong leadership and presentation skills,
and the ability to explain and communicate financial results to senior
management in an understandable and actionable format for decision-making
- Demonstrated track record of building trust and operating
effectively within a dynamic and changing organization.
- Team player with a strong ability to build relationships
and instill confidence and trust with executive management and internal
- High level of proficiency at analysis of complex financial
information and interpretation into useful information communicated to
- Ability to travel to locations within region as business
conditions dictate; Estimate 10-15%.
- Preferred software skills: Hyperion (HFM), MS
Office suite, QAD.