Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - IL - Belvidere
Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the Plant Controller in
performing a variety of accounting functions related to cost accounting,
inventories, fixed assets, payroll, billing, month-end closing and financial
- Assists Plant Controller in preparation of analysis of
manufacturing costs for inclusion in period forecasts.
- Assists Plant Controller in preparation of annual profit plan and
- Coordinates supplier purchase order amendments price changes
related to PACT agreements, engineering changes, or other cost reductions
- Performs and maintains all functions related to Product Costing
- Participates in VA/VE/CR implementation timing and cost tracking.
- Produces all reports necessary for month-end closing.
- Creates and posts all required journal entries.
- Assists in managing and maintaining the 5S Program for all
- Supervises accounts receivables, accounts payable, payroll, and
- Prepares daily panel measurable for reporting in staff meeting.
- Assists department managers in analysis of data.
- As an auditor, assists in the taking of physical inventories to
ensure the accuracy of the physical counts with reconciliation. Includes
data entry of count tickets.
- Functions as backup to other Financial Analysts as necessary.
- Functions as backup to Plant Controller as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the correct processes are followed
with regard to physical assets. This process must be completed in
conformance with the Role of the Controller (corporate procedure).
- Performs other duties deemed necessary by the Plant Controller or
- Minimum 2 year degree in Accounting and prior experience.
- Preferred Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting, or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skills – multi layered spreadsheets, using pivot tables, etc.
- 2 years in manufacturing cost accounting areas or related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals.
- Candidate has the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Candidate has the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Candidate has the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with appropriate software programs (spreadsheets, word processing, power point, etc)
- Other training as defined in the Training Matrix or Learning Network.