Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - SC - Fountain Inn
The Financial Analyst assists in the
data collection and reporting of the plants financial statements and balance
sheets. He/she is responsible for managing direct and indirect purchases in the
plant and working within the plant’s business operating system (BOS).
- Supports the Plant Controller in the
preparation of financial accounting and reporting including by not limited to
preparing/emailing weekly reporting for quality walls, unreceived invoices,
purchase burden (plant variable and fixed cost tracking) including rent and
utility tracking, Supports the Plant Controller in the preparation of the
annual profit plan and monthly/quarterly outlooks.
- Ensures the plant’s direct and
indirect purchases are properly received, approved, and paid. Manages PAT (Payment
Authorization Tool) requests for various ítems such as one way matching
invoices (warehouse rent invoices), GRNI (goods received, not invoiced) zero
vouchering or GRNI zero invoice matching, payment pull forward requests.
- Reconciles supplier accounts as
needed by requesting open invoice statements from suppliers. Requests invoice
copies or signed POD (proof of delivery) from the supplier as needed to aid in
the supplier statement reconciliation process.
- Identifies price/quantity variances
and resolves with the appropriate Purchasing/Logistics support staff.
- Ensures the plant’s RMA (Returned
Material Authorization) process is administered correctly on the financial side
by creating vendor debits/credits as needed.
- Provides financial analytical and
reporting support for plant manufacturing initiatives, including completion of
ad-hoc financial analysis on performance trends and development of analytical
tools for use by the production department.
- Supports compliance of internal
controls within the plant according to BOS rules.
- Supports other functions within the
Finance team through cross training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in
Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of accounting
experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and communication
- Ability to work well under
- Ability to communicate daily Key
Performance Metrics with the management team.
- Confident in Microsoft suite skills
with superior Excel.
- Experience in the automotive
industry a plus.
- Experience with MFG Pro/SAP operating systems or
similar ERP system a plus.