Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Responsible for assisting the Plant Controller in performing a variety of accounting functions related to cost accounting, inventories, fixed assets, payroll, billing, month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Assists Plant Controller in preparation of analysis of manufacturing costs for inclusion in period forecasts.
- Assists Plant Controller in preparation of annual profit plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Coordinates supplier purchase order amendments, price changes related to PACT agreements, engineering changes, or other cost reduction initiatives.
- Performs and maintains all functions related to Product Costing System.
- Participates in VA/VE/CR implementation timing and cost tracking.
- Produces all reports necessary for month-end closing.
- Creates and posts all required journal entries.
- Supervises accounts receivables, accounts payable, payroll, and general ledger.
- Prepares daily panel measurable for reporting in staff meeting.
- Assists department managers in analysis of financial data.
- As an auditor, assists in the taking of physical inventories to ensure the accuracy of the physical counts with reconciliation. Includes data entry of count tickets.
- Functions as backup to other Financial Analysts as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that the correct processes are followed with regard to physical assets. This process must be completed in conformance with the Role of the Controller (corporate procedure).
- Any and all other duties deemed necessary by the Controller.
Minimum 2 year degree in Accounting or equivalent experience and training.
- Preferred Bachelor degree with major in Accounting, or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skills – multilayered spreadsheets, using pivot table, etc.
- 2 years in manufacturing cost accounting areas or related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals.
- Candidate has the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Candidate has the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Candidate has the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with appropriate software programs (spreadsheets, word processing, power point, etc.)
Apply online now