Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
High School Operator expert in all the CSW operations (Sewing to finish wrapping),
build prototypes and assist during the pattern development, Capable to train
other people, and capable to review feasibility of wrapping, must be able to
make a high quality part that can be carried directly into an OEM.
- 1) Build Event
- 2) Validate pattern development and provide recommendations.
- 3) Follow and assure to build the plan schedule.
- 4) Build the CSW with the most high quality expectations.
5) Train the new operator that will be part of the new programs.
- 6) Assure material is use correctly.
- 7) Manage the 5’s in the CSW STC.
- 8) Cut, sew & wrap the parts .
- 9) Knowledge in CSW process and products.
- 10) Manage and track the status of all the build events
- 11) Assure all the finish good is delivery on time with the customer.
1. Knowledge in Sewing and Wrapping.
2. Knowledge in couch or teach other persons.
3. Knowledge of follow