Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Engineering Change Coordinator
- To provide administrative and technical support necessary to facilitate the smooth and efficient operation of the Engineering Change Management System (ECMS), TS 16949 and BOS requirements.
- Perform diverse clerical and engineering duties using established procedures as well as training on ECMS in the plant, as well as BOS procedures and Bridgewater work instructions and other related documents.
- Receive, obtain appropriate signature approval, fax back to the designated location, and track all DA/ECR/ECO in the appropriate ECMS database (DA/ECR must be approved according to timeframe required in the Product Change Management procedure and Product Deviation procedure)
- Retain all engineering changes and related documents in the Document and Data room as required in the Document and Data procedure
- Maintain communications with other departments in the plant, as well as corporate engineering through letters, memos, and reports regarding ECMS and customer requirements
- Utilize and retrieve information and drawings from EPIC
- Prepare for and attend weekly engineering change meeting
- Publish and review DA/ECR/ECO report weekly
- Initiate ECMS in the plant and track through to implementation upon the release of Tooling/Engineering Change Request (ECR/ECO); track progress of each change and monitor the activities of the other team members
- Follow up on delinquent responses and report excessive or continuing delinquencies of ECOs; report non-conformances to Quality Manager
- Maintain all documents stored in the Document and Data room and store according to the retention period required in the BOS Retention Schedule
- Assist Quality Manager with customer PPAP
- Assist in updating the Control Plan, PFMEA, PCF
- Update, retrieve, distribute, and maintain documents in LiveLink for the plant
- Work with the assigned afflila in order to achieve and maintain TS/BOS Documents, TS 16949, and BOS Certifications
- Insure completeness of BOS efforts in plant; maintain integrity of quality systems on an ongoing basis as pertaining to TS 16949 and BOS requirements
- Prepares internal audit schedules and coordinates logistics of 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party audits registration activities according to Internal Audit Procedure, Mfg Operations Internal Audit Work Instructions, Business Audit Database Organizer (BAO), and BOS Moments updates
- Maintain quality system utilizing the LiveLink Internet
- Understand and participate in HSE&E practices
- Report Audit findings to department managers as discovered
- Provide monthly reports on Internal Audits/ODS Audits/EMS Audits for management review
- Perform all roles and responsibilities as defined by the BOS System Policies and Procedures
- Conduct training activities as they pertain to TS 16949 and BOS requirements
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by the Quality Manager
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years experience in manufacturing environment preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Exchange.
- Good organizational and administrative skills related to documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Organization.