Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
1. Take charge of quality management of daily production line, deal with process issues related to product quality in time, ensure the quality of products and service, satisfy or even exceed customer’s needs.
2. Deal with customers complaints in time, ensure to give customer feedback within 24 hours, keep good relations of exchange and communication with customers.
3. Formulate inspection and control documents for product quality, conduct on-the-job training and assessment for relevant personnel.
4. Collect and aggregate quality data, report and formulate improvement plans periodically.
5. Help to make statistics and analysis of processes, continue to improve raw materials and product quality.
6. Help to implement quality system, process audit and follow up improvement measures, use and popularize any tools of quality improvement actively and energetically.
7. Meet specific requirements of clients in terms of work ability.
8. Take management responsibility defined by relevant IOS documentation as well as the TS16949/OHSAS18000/ISO14000/ISO27000 standards. Ensure Effective Operation of IOS documentation and continuously improve relevant process and their application of IOS documentation internal. (IOS： YF internal procedure）
- 3 years or above related working experience in the automobile industry（ Metal & Welding first.
- Familiar with welding and assembly manufacturing process.
- English advanced, both verbal and written and communication ability.
- Master 5 main tools of quality (APQP/PPAP/SPC/MSA/FMEA).
- Have advanced quality management methods and concepts of suppliers.
- Familiar with IATF16949 standard of quality system.