Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - MI - Monroe
Primary Purpose: Monitor and maintain the financial impact of production related transactions. Develop and implement standard costs for all components of inventory. Analyze and reconcile general ledger and perpetual inventory variances. Responsible for general accounting, ad-hoc reporting, forecasting and pro-forma modeling.
- Creation and analysis of appropriate plan-actual-forecast evaluations and ad-hoc reports according to internal and external requirement.
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work-centers, routings and BOM's
- Further development of controlling tools and instruments (for example KPI controlling) and contribution to the continuous process improvement.
- Compares actual manufacturing costs to standard costs and identifies opportunities for improving costs, thereby reducing variances
- Activity involved with Materials team in inventory control, BOM Reviews, Cycle Count variances and physical inventory.
- Assigned champion at the plant level for part number process. Works with various teams to ensure all requirements are provided, reviewed and approved prior to production of parts.
- Ongoing maintenance of plant Part Models and participation in forecasting/budgeting
- Provide backup for core accounting tasks including Intercompany reconciliations, reporting, and month-end closing activities
- Five (3-5) years’ experience in manufacturing costing
- Positive attitude with a high level of accountability, personal drive, ambition, integrity
- Competent in communicating and building relationships directly and openly throughout the organization, strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-task/project management skills
- Passion for continuous improvement in all aspects of the company’s performance; Driven for results and measuring progress
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, interactive work environment; Working effectively with fellow team members to become cross-trained and to cross-train others to meet deadlines during times of peak workloads and special projects