Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
Spain - Almussafess
- Create and follow purchase requests/purchase orders
- Track IT equipment maintenance contracts and initiate renewal processes
- Be the face to the internal user base at the site(s) in scope for mobile device matters.(tariff options, etc.). Manage mobile service contract-related user issues such as SIM card replacements, blocked PINs, hardware repair needs
- Takes action on approved mobility service requests provided by HR. Ensure use of standardized form for service requests
- Receive devices at site and keep on stock. Hand over devices and SIM cards to users and support getting the devices working (assisting activation of SIM card as needed). Manage device return process to vendor
- Manage access to the vendor portal and track the invoice payments; download the monthly spend data and send them to the global mobility manager
At least 2 years relevant experience organizing the “back office”, taking care of purchase orders, maintenance contracts and usage of mobile devices such as smart phones.
Fluent English and Spanish
Apply online now