Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - AL - McCalla
The Controls Engineer is responsible
for helping to identify and record problems relating to the product and process
and quality system.
- Control further processing, delivery
or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory
condition has been corrected.
- Help to train the maintenance staff
in the areas of PLC and Robotic programming.
- Provide all departments with
technical support in maintaining and troubleshooting equipment in the facility.
- Provide all PLC/Robot programs relating
to equipment in the facility.
- Update equipment and programs as
- Help to improve equipment cycle
times, safety and efficiency.
- Maintain master backups for machine
PLC and robot programs on the network.
Bachelor's degree and/or two or four
years related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and