Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
United States - KY - Louisville-Jefferson
- Diagnose and resolve causes of electrical and mechanical malfunctions on all equipment.
- Assist the maintenance department in installing new electronic/electrical control equipment and making it operational.
- Develop engineering specifications for electrical control systems and equipment modifications.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance department when required; Plan, direct and record periodic electrical analysis on the production equipment.
- Recommend and initiate modifications or replacement of equipment which fail to meet operating standards.
- Provide training for the maintenance department on the operation and diagnostics of the machine controls and motor controllers.
- Research and implement cost effective upgrades to the equipment and facilities.
- Research and implement the most cost effective replacement of electrical control parts.
- Provide technical support (as needed) for the office computers and computer systems.
- Keep updated electrical drawings and schematics on all production and plant equipment.
- Maintain master backups for all machine programs.
- Keep abreast with the latest in control technology.
- Any and all other duties assigned by manager.
Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical) or Associates Degree with equivalent experience/training.
- Experience with computer systems, PCs and software including AutoCAD, Programming and troubleshooting of PLCs, drives and robotic systems,
- Working knowledge of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Control systems design, troubleshooting and installation, Human Machine Interface programming.
Required to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Must be able to repeatedly push, pull and lift up to 35 pounds. Hours 3rd shift 10:00 pm-6:30 am